Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome, and First Essay

Welcome to yet another attempt at blogging. I tried the sports blog thing, and that may have gone over better, but the whole unemployed thing kind of took my focus away. Bad timing. But, now that I'm on my feet (and actually making some money), I think I've got the time and desire to give this another shot. And, although it might be against anything you'll ever read about starting a successful blog, I've decided not to have a particularly focused theme. Not even as focused as "sports." I'm sure I will write on sports, they are a big part of my life. Even the first real post here involves sports to a degree. But, there's a lot more that I want to explore and discuss, if only with myself. Hopefully you enjoy it or take something away from it. I'm not hiding anything, you can always contact me if you feel the need. But, that would take a following, which I'm not expecting anytime soon. So, until then, here's a four page essay on loneliness.

Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment